Are you someone or know of someone who:
- Has expressed an interest in becoming a Catholic Christian?
- Is a baptized Christian and wish to enter into full communion with the Catholic Church?
- Has a child over the age of seven who has not been baptized?
- Was baptized Catholic as a child, but has not received the Sacraments of Confirmation, First Reconciliation and/or First Eucharist?
- Is fully initiated in the Church and wish to learn more about your Catholic faith?
We offer an opportunity to come together in a small group to learn more about our Catholic Christian faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and experience of Church and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and/or Eucharist. You are welcome to participate in the process with your questions, your insights and your faith story in a warm and welcoming setting. Our Order of Christian Initiation is open to both English and Spanish speakers.
For more information on the Order of Christian Initiation, please click here.
To begin your conversation with a priest or deacon, please visit the Welcome Desk after weekend Mass or contact the Parish Center to schedule an appointment.